Northern Virginia Mobile Applications
Use of mobile applications by consumers or business partners to find and interact with your business online is exploding – this is the “SoLoMo” (Social, Local, Mobile) trend that all businesses need consider in both their provision of goods and services, but also in online marketing and advertising.
Reaching your local business customers at their time of need needs to happen when they’re using a cellphone or iPad – which is pretty much all day, every day for most of us! Quickly finding a business based on place or time, or getting timely updates about business services and specials when and where they’re most useful, is a real expectation among local, mobile consumers – and not just the teenagers. Also, when viewing a mobile ad or interacting with a mobile business offering, consumers expect to easily then leverage their mobile device’s capabilities to easily place a call, “like” or “tweet” something, “check-in” or indicate presence, or get unique directions with local, contextual highlights.
Enabling marketing and advertising for your business, delivered through mobile channels to local customers, can be done in several ways – and should be done in a way coordinated with all other online marketing activities, including SEO, PPC, email, etc. Mobile marketing is critical for some businesses (for example those with regular local events or specials), or simply another channel to create additional customer demand and maintain brand awareness.
KME offers mobile marketing and advertising for Loudoun, Fairfax and other areas of Northern Virginia and the DC Metro region. We do this in several ways most beneficial to your business. Reach families, consumers and businesses along the entire Dulles Greenway and Toll Road Corridor, from Leesburg, Middleburg and Ashburn, through Herndon, Reston, Great Falls, Fairfax, Vienna, Mclean to Tysons Corner:
- A “mobile-optimized” version of your website, a geo-targeted mobile-specific site, with appropriate SEO – this is your website accessed via a mobile browser
- Optimized, discounted placement of your advertisement, event or message with our premiere Fairfax and Loudoun mobile application (apps) partners (Loudoun360 and GoFairfax (GoFFX)) – plus others we identify
- Creation and optimized marketing of a rich mobile app (i.e. “installable”, “native” or “hybrid”) to convey your brand, service and marketing as part of a new mobile user experience
- Ad Buy campaigns executed with mobile publishers and content networks – like Google, AdMob, etc. – reaching users of mobile apps and websites of every kind and form.
- Use of our Social Media Content Network (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to convey marketing messages to those using mobile versions of these social network apps